"INCLUSIVE EDUCATION AND SOCIETY: STRATEGIES, PRACTICES, RESOURCES"
Since 2011, the International conference "Inclusive Education" has been an expert platform for discussing the development of inclusive education in Russia and other countries.
VI International conference
· Inclusion and global challenges of the XXI century
· Trajectories of the development of inclusive education in the post-Soviet space: 30 years of experience in educational reforms in independent states
· Civic participation in the development of inclusive education
· Assessment of inclusive process, or how to design an inclusive school
· Professional profile of the teacher in inclusive education, training models and curricula
· Designing an inclusive educational environment and universal design in teaching
· Inclusive educational vertical: technologies and practices in preschool, school and vocational education
· Inclusive potential of society: education and labor market
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
with National Research University 'Higher School of Economics'
UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education